Coordinator, Industry Engagement
1 month ago
Arlington, Va.Back to All Careers
Consumer Brands is a hybrid workplace! This position is expected to collaborate with our fully vaccinated team in the Rosslyn office at least two days per week (Wednesdays are required) and has flexibility to work remotely for the remaining days.
The coordinator, industry engagement is an internal utility player responsible for facilitating the flow of information within the industry engagement department, including Membership, Industry Solutions and Meetings & Events. Reporting to the manager, member engagement, this role serves as an administrative hub for program support and special project execution. They are a trusted resource of the department, heavily engaged in the department’s day-to-day activities from coordinating various meetings to tracking deliverables, gathering data, and updating reports.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Update, organize and maintain various tools, including the department SharePoint site, the Association’s Management System, reports and spreadsheets used in intradepartmental collaboration and program tracking such as membership dues.
- Support the development of systems and processes that protect Association data integrity and enhance department effectiveness.
- Submit and code department invoices for payment using the organization’s online BillPay tool.
- Prepare and distribute invoices for industry solutions activities, such as the bookstore, and track incoming payments.
- Serve as the department’s audio-visual technology expert, assisting with setting up conference rooms and technology for hybrid and in-person meetings.
- Coordinate fulfillment of Association product orders.
- Drive the end-to-end transportation of off-site event collateral and supplies including packing, labeling, managing inventory, and tracking.
- Schedule high-volume sprints of meetings while managing complex schedules and deadlines such as speaker planning calls.
- Support the collection and preparation of project collateral such as speaker preparation documents, Board pre-read materials, or post-event summaries.
- Package documents and materials for unique projects such as applying for special incentive or award programs.
- Support the coordination of team or company events as needed.
Experience & Education:
- A related BA/BS degree, such as business, or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience with data entry is required.
- Experience crafting customer service communications is desirable.
- 1-2 years related experience is desirable, preferably in a trade association, start-up, or non-profit organization.
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service mentality and email etiquette.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Passion for solving problems and driving results.
- Advanced proficiency in Office 365 Word, Excel, and Outlook including formatting and scheduling tools.
- Flexibility in learning new software and/or computer/technical applications.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Our Updates, Delivered to You
Receive the latest updates from the Consumer Brands Association.