Coordinator, Operations & Initiatives
1 month ago
Arlington, Va.Back to All Careers
Consumer Brands’ office is open for hybrid work! Our fully vaccinated team collaborates in the office two days per week and works remotely for the remaining days. We are committed to employee safety and wellness and continue to monitor federal, state and local guidance for best practices when it comes to the coronavirus.
The coordinator, operations and initiatives is a utility player for organizational initiatives and is responsible for facilitating the flow of information to and from the organization and stakeholders. Reporting to the director, SmartLabel this role serves as an administrative hub for program execution. They are a trusted resource of the latest initiative activity, heavily engaged in sharing knowledge and coordinating participant requests.
Key Areas of Responsibility
SmartLabel Program Administration
- Routinely review SmartLabel pages for all categories and brands and issue preliminary internal reports.
- Monitor the SmartLabel inbox and engage with consumers.
- Use the CMS to update the SmartLabel website and ensure that product pages are uploaded in compliance with the style guide.
- Provide customer support to consumers, implementers, vendors and prospect companies.
- Assist the director, SmartLabel in communicating with prospect companies.
- Coordinate the Foundation’s Better Process Control School (BPCS) training events.
- Work with BPCS instructors and clients to develop the training plan.
- Issue calendar invites and course communications.
- Ensure training manuals are shipped and delivered on time.
- Build registration sites in the MatrixMaxx Association Management System.
- Collaborate with communications and regulatory affairs teams to promote training events.
- Issue and monitor training exams.
- Issue certificates of completion.
- Facilitate virtual training events via Zoom including class kick-off, monitoring, and in-event Zoom support for training instructors as needed.
- Coordinate with partner schools and promote partner trainings.
- Collaborate with finance to issue invoices and monitor payment status.
- Monitor bookstore inventory and order reprints as needed.
- Support the collection of information for developing stakeholder comments, talking points and slide decks.
Experience & Education
- A related BA/BS degree, such as business, is required.
- Experience crafting customer service communications is desirable.
- 1-3 years related experience is required, preferably in a trade association, start-up or non-profit organization.
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and email etiquette.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Passion for learning issues and driving results.
- Advanced proficiency in Office 365 Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work.
- Flexibility in learning new software and/or computer/technical applications.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Our Updates, Delivered to You
Receive the latest updates from the Consumer Brands Association.